South Australian Rifle Association Forums

All target rifle discussion
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:25 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: SARA
Posted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:24 pm 

SARA Queens 2017,

Dear SARA members, for whatever reasons you could not attend the Queens in our state is a great loss to you and the association.

It is disappointing to note that considering it was in SA the number of actual SA shooters was very low.

Yes, I can understand having the best shooters in Australia attending our Queens could be daunting.

Members had an opportunity to meet top shooters of Australia and learn how to become a better shooter

I would like to thank all the volunteers very much in giving me and our visitors a great week of shooting.

Punti

Post subject: Re: SARA
Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:26 pm 

Yes Mick local entry numbers were a bit lacking in the F class ranks but those that did attend were treated to some good weather and top level competition. Well done to SARA on the organisation over the Teams and Queens, I think most of the interstate shooters went away fairly impressed. Congratulations to all the winners, specially Sav in tr A grade, it has been a long time coming and thoroughly deserved. Well done to Stuey in Open, and how good was it to see young Jacinta Bradley show many of the older shooters how to get the job done in F standard B grade. Another great Queen's series to have been a part of. Regards Malcolm.

Last bumped by malcolm hill on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:26 pm.

[ 2 posts ]